Chapter I. [General]
- The Policy– this document.
- Fast otec – FAST OTEC based in United Arab Emirates, Dubai. Fast otec Owned by Fast International Business Solutions Group of companies. Fast otec is
one of the pioneers in providing all kinds of Marketing and E-services, Through the years we have launched and managed many projects and brands. creating mobile applications, websites, social media marketing and management and much more.
- The User – a natural or corporate person, or an organizational unit without legal personality, using the Website.
- The Website – the web page available on fastotec.com enabling the User to use the Contact Form or the Form.
- The Contact Form – the form enabling contact with FAST OTEC, to be found on https://fastotec.com/contact-information/
- The Form– the form enabling the submission of an offer to establish cooperation with Fast OTEC
Chapter II. [Technical requirements]
- To use the Website, you need Internet access and Internet Explorer (5.5 or more recent version), Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari or any other browser compatible with the Website.
- To use the Form or Contact Form, you need an active e-mail account.
Chapter III. [Cookies]
- A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
- The Website uses two types of cookies, i.e. persistent and session cookies. Persistent cookies are stored by the browser and remain there for a period determined in their parameters or until they are removed by the User, whereas session cookies are saved until the browser is closed by the User.
- Google Analytics is used to analyze Website use, generating statistical and other information regarding the Website use.
- Tag Manager is used to add scripts to the page.
- Facebook Pixel and LinkedIn Insight Tag are used to analyze the traffic and conversion on the site generated by these platforms. “Enable Users Metric in Reporting” option is activated here as well.
- All data collected on website using the means indicated in point 1-6 above are anonymous.
- Most browsers allow the User to disable cookies through the adequate browser configuration.
- However, this will affect Website functionality by limiting certain functions.
- The User can remove the cookies stored making use of the browser functions intended for this purpose.
- However, this might affect Website functionality.
Chapter IV. [Personal data, their processing and protection]
- Within the Meaning of the Registration
- The following personal data of the User shall be included in processing: first name, surname, e-mail address, phone number, company name, position and other data provided by the User.
- Personal data shall be processed under the consent expressed by the User by ticking the appropriate box in the Form or the Contact Form in the course of the procedure intended to enable the use of such data. The consent to personal data processing is freely given and the User shall provide his/her personal data voluntarily.
- The controller may process personal data for the purpose of establishing a cooperation within the current and future processes of searching for business partners by FAST OTEC, or to respond to a query made on the Contact Form (processing on the basis of Article. 6 (1) point (a) of the GDPR – consent to the processing of personal data for one or more specific purposes).
- The controller shall process Personal Data of the Users in accordance with the binding law, and in particular under the General Data Protection Regulation.
- The Website is equipped with the adequate safety measures, aimed at protecting personal data against their loss, inappropriate use, unlawful processing or modification. The controller shall take appropriate measures to protect personal data confidentiality and to maintain their integrity, in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation. The controller shall review and update the adopted measures, in accordance with applicable provisions on the protection of personal data.
- Your personal data will not be transferred to a third country state/international organization. If there appears a need to pass the personal data to any third party state/international organization, the controller will inform you of its intention to pass the personal data to such third party state/international organization and of having satisfied requirements of the GDPR in this regard.
- User’s personal data will be stored for a period resulting from the Information Clause indicated on the Form or the Contact Form.
- User has the right to request from the controller access to and rectification or erasure of his/her personal data, restriction of processing or to object to processing as well as the right to data portability. User has the right to withdraw consent at anytime and the withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of personal data processing, based on consent before its withdrawal.
- The provision of personal data and consent to their processing is voluntary but necessary to fulfill the purposes indicated in the Form and the Contact Form Information Clauses.
- User’s personal data is not subject to automated decision-making, including profiling.
Chapter V. [Final provisions]
- Any queries related to personal data processing by FAST OTEC should be addressed to: email@example.com support
- The application of this Policy shall be governed by UAE law.
- Any matters not regulated by this Policy shall be governed by the relevant provisions of the binding law.